Three years in the making with TU Delft Research Lab; prototyping with the Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre (NLR). Built from the ground up for the commercial drone market. Fault-tolerant by design. No legacy systems to get in the way. Based on Rust programming language.
- Fully functioning PID controller, including trajectory control
- Compatible with QGroundControl and other software requiring MAVLink communication
- Optimized data management system for easier data gathering and analysis
- Flexible in drone lay-out: works with any multirotor configuration
- Written in an isolated modular software architecture, significantly improving reliability
Future features of the Reflex include nonlinear control based on INDI, fault detection and fault-tolerant control, advanced state estimation, an improved user interface and much more.